- Ph.D., English, University of Texas at San Antonio
- M.A., English, Texas State University
- B.A., English, University of Oklahoma
- Office Phone: 512.245.5273
- Email: email@example.com
- "Talking Dirty: A History of "Slut." This is What a Feminist Slut Looks Like. Bradford, Ontario: Demester Press, 2015. Print.
- Wilson, Nancy, and Alyssa Crow. "A Response to 'Students' Right to Their Own Language.'" Race, Ethnicity, and Technical Communication. Ed. Miriam Williams and Octavio Pimentel. Amityville, NY: Baywood Publishing, 2013. Print.
- “Guides to Syllabus Change: English, Advanced Reading and Writing.” Integrating Multiculturalism into the Curriculum: From Liberal Arts to the Sciences. Ed. Sandra Mayo and Patricia Larke. New York: Peter Lang, 2013. Print.
- Wilson, Nancy Effinger, Carol Dochen, and James Matthews. “Training Conference.” Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and Mentors. Ed. Karen Agee and Russ Hodges. Mason, OH: Cengage, 2012. 65-68. Print.
- “Making Space for Diversity.” College Composition and Communication 66.1 (2014): 31-3. Print.
- “Stocking the Bodega: Towards a New Writing Center Paradigm.” Praxis: A Writing Center Journal 10.1 (2012). Web.
- "Empathic Tutoring in the Third Space." Writing Lab Newsletter 36.9-10 (2012): 11-13. Print.
- "Training Conferences." Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and Mentors. Ed. Karen Agee and Russ Hodges. Mason, OH. Cengage, 2012. 65-68. Print.
- "Bias in the Writing Center: Tutor Perceptions of African American Language." Writing Centers and the New Racism. Ed. Laura Greefield and Karen Rowan. Logan, UT: Utah State UP, 2011. 177-91. Print.
- "Featured Center: Universidad del Turabo Writing Center, Gurabo, Puerto Rico." Praxis: A Writing Center Journal 8.1 (2010). Web.
- "Hip Hop Literacies." College Composition and Communication 59.3 (2008): 538-47. Print.